I’ve got a flight to catch so I’ll be quick and to the point.
My brain is racing and sometimes we just need to dump out all of those random thoughts.
So here are 10 random thoughts that I’m thinking about this morning …
1. The scale measures your relationship with gravity in a single moment. It does not measure your worth or say anything about you as a person.
2. Every storm has an expiration date (credit: Inky Johnson). Whatever it is you’re going through right now … it’s temporary. Because every storm is temporary and your success rate at getting through storms is currently sitting at 100%.
3. You can’t hate yourself lean. Trust me, I tried. It has to come from a place of love. It’s ok to want better for yourself. It’s ok to not be satisfied with where you’re currently at. But hating yourself lean is like trying to build a sand castle on quick sand.
4. Listen to your body more than you listen to the numbers. This should be pretty self explanatory. Calories and macros are tools that can be helpful. Your body has all the answers though.
5. It’s never too late to change. It’s never too late to grow.
6. The speed of your results will happen slower than you want … and faster than you can believe. Expand your time preference and you’ll be blown away.
7. Fitness and nutrition should compliment what you value … not detract from it. If you value family dinners, travel, time with friends, etc., you better find a plan that allows for those things to remain intact.
8. Action cures anxiety. The minimum effective dose cures overwhelm.
9. If you always think you need to be doing more … you’ll always be doing too much.
10. If the answer seems way too simple to work … it’s probably the correct solution. Most things aren’t as complicated as we make them out to be. Some things are very complicated and nuanced. Always start with simplicity and work your way up from there.
That’s it. That’s all I got for you today.
Hope you’re having a great week so far.