I’m giving you the exact blueprint that you need to stay stuck and frustrated.
This is what you’ve been waiting for.
I’m taking a personal development course and during our class yesterday, we were taught that it’s more effective to attack problems by inverting the problem.
Flipping it on its head.
It goes against conventional wisdom since we were always taught in school to just keep working the problem from the front until you figure it out.
But it’s more effective to flip it. To invert the problem.
So today, I’m giving you the top 23 things you can do to remain stuck and frustrated.
This is how we invert the problem.
Rather than attacking it from the front.. let’s look at how we can accomplish the things that you DON’T want (like being stuck and frustrated)… then do the opposite.
And why 23?
Because it’s my favorite number … duh 🙂
How to Stay Stuck and Frustrated
Here we go …
1. ABD – Always Be Dieting. Never take a break, just diet forever.
2. Try to be perfect. And if you’re not perfect one day, be more than perfect the next.
3. Let one mistake completely derail you. Even if you’re a gram off your macros … just blow up the rest of your day.
4. Keep pushing the gas pedal. Never take a day off. Recovery doesn’t matter.
5. Give zero fucks about sleep. You’ll sleep when you’re dead.
6. Do endless amounts of cardio.
7. Believe your excuses and hold on to them tightly.
8. Keep thinking there’s a “right” time.
9. Avoid discomfort. Stay cozy in your comfort zone.
10. Only do work if you get instant gratification. Who cares about the long game.
11. Don’t worry about building habits or making this a lifestyle. Focusing on all the advanced shit is more important.
12. Try to change everything all at once.
13. Make sure your words and actions are incongruent. Say you want something, then take action that is diametrically opposed to what you say you want.
14. Break the commitments you make to yourself.
15. Rely on motivation to get shit done.
16. Expect linear progress.
17. Don’t invest in yourself. Remember, you can’t afford it.
18. Use past experiences to keep making the same mistakes and doing the same shit that you’ve always done.
19. Save some money and join a cookie cutter program. You’re just a number anyway.
20. Stay on the fence when it’s time to make a decision. Paralysis by analysis is always the way to go.
21. Avoid accountability like the plague.
22. Put yourself last. You’ll feel like a hero and who cares if the people you love are getting a watered down version of you.
23. Keep trying to figure it out on your own. It’s not like time is a valuable resource. It’s ok to waste years avoiding the help you need.
There you have it …
Everything you need to remain stuck and frustrated.
Do with that information as you please.